My pansy plant bloomed the first flower today! First pansy of the year for me!
College classes are almost over (thank goodness) and I will be headed back to Salida for two months. I must say college is not what I expected and I'm going to be very happy to be done with it. I think it's God way of testing my patience. I have finals in three more classes and then a full week to spend time with my man before I leave. I'm going to miss him terribly. Hopefully we will be able to do what we did before and see each other at least once a month.
This summer is going to be busy. I have been planning it for the past few weeks (I'm a planner) and have come to the conclusion that I'm going to be very tired. I am taking 12 credits of college classes and working at my old job at the Country Bounty Restaurant. Hopefully I will be able to pick up a couple of cleaning jobs as well. This will be my last summer as an unmarried woman.
Here is the list I started of things I want to do summer 2011:
- Hike the Gold dust trail (must take camera!)
- Hike a fourteen-er with Hunter (pictures!)
- Walk on the bike path during sunset (camera!)
- Eat at all of my favorite places in Buena Vista and Salida
- Get rid of more of my stuff that I don't need and take to Free the Monkey Consignment
- Eat amazing food at the Country Bounty
- Sushi in Canon City
- Cook randomly
- Finish Planning Wedding!