Hosted by The Broke And The Bookish
Ten Book Related Problems I Have (could be serious or fun!)
1. One that seems to happen to me often is I start reading a book before dinner or in the midst of cooking-usually not the best idea. Things have gotten burnt or simply forgotten to be made...
2. I am all about real books, not eBooks. But I am continually running out of room...At the rate I'm going I'm going to need a bigger house.
3. They need to be able to fit into my purse, any bigger and it just doesn't work.
4. When traveling it's a struggle-books or clothes?
5. When family gets irritated when all I ask for is books..
6. Becoming so attached to characters in a series and then mid-series the author dies
7. When you discover someone you know reads the same types of books you do-party!
8. This is one I read online but it's my life in a nutshell "You constantly think about how to excuse yourself from social situations so that you have enough time to read".
9. When I say "lets stop by the bookstore" and hours later I realize my husband has left the store, finished the shopping elsewhere, and is ready to go home..
10. The fear that my future kids won't want to read...