- April 14 marks the 100th anniversary since the Titanic sank in 1912. I love any history involving the Titanic so this is a big deal to me. ALSO! I discovered that one of my favorite authors, Deeanne Gist, will be hosting a Titanic Tea Party in Denver, CO on June 23rd in honor of the 100th anniversary. This means I get to wear a period dress and shoes AND hopefully meet Deeanne!
- I will graduate with an Associates of Arts degree and Chance will graduate with an Associates of Applied Science degree.
- My best friend is having her first baby in February!
- We will move once again to a place we will hopefully live for longer than a year.
- I will hopefully find a full time job that does not involve working nights.
I did make a few resolutions because there are a few things I want to start but I usually do that throughout the year. Things like praying each day with my husband and cooking more diverse foods are what I am aiming for this year.
We are back in the mountains this week so I won't be writing much, but I thought I should post this now since I have a computer and time.